Staying With Us
We’re right in the heart of town and just a few blocks from the beach.
We offer concierge services, pet-friendly rooms and amenities to keep you, your kids and your pets comfortable and entertained.
We want you to feel at home.
Over the years we have welcomed guests from all over the world. No matter where people are from they always say, “We feel like we’re at home without having to make our beds!” Let us host you at the Gearhart Inn with our comforting amenities and exquisite housekeeping services.
In Our Cottages:
- Flat screen TV/DVD & stereo
- Soft terry cloth robes
- Beach towels (for both people and pups!)
- Rain shower heads
- Hair dryers
- Magnifying makeup mirrors
- Coffee & tea
Available For Guests:
- Beach cruiser bikes
- Propane BBQ
- Fire pit (with fire built ready for you to light)
- Wagons for beach travel
- Clamming equipment
- Beach toys
- Board games
- Beach chairs
- Lawn games
We pride ourselves on having the cleanest pet-friendly vacation rentals our guests have ever seen. For those staying in our pet-friendly rooms with their pups, we’ll provide a welcome basket complete with a dog blanket, treats, food bowl, and “poo bags.” (No cats or other animals, please.)
- Fee: $15 per dog, per night. Maximum 2 dogs per unit.
- All dogs must be on a leash while outdoors on our property. However, the city of Gearhart has a dog-friendly beach and does not have a leash law.
- Walk dog off the premises and please be respectful of our neighbors. Pick up after your dog and deposit in our lidded waste cans outside.
- If your dog has an accident on the premises, promptly clean it up and let us know.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in the room or in your vehicle in the parking lot.
- Guests are responsible for any additional cleaning and/or damage caused by their dog.
- We also offer dog sitting services at the Inn for an additional fee. Please make your reservations with our Innkeeper.
If you need boarding, here are a few local kennels:
Bay Breeze Boarding – Warrenton – 503-861-9817
Hammond Kennels – Hammond – 503-861-1601
Jean’s Boarding Kennels – Seaside – 503-738-6996
Schedule your stay at one of the most pet-friendly hotels on the Oregon Coast.
What a wonderful and charming room! We love the Gearhart Ocean Inn for their superb hospitality and a quiet retreat. The off-season is our favorite.
- Anish - Milwaukie, Oregon
Had a lovely stay Dec 6-8, with amazing weather! Bright sunshine, cloudless skies, 60+ temperatures…. In December! We walked and rode bikes, and sunbathed in the Garden. Thanks!
- Mark & Julie Rediske - Silverton, Oregon
We call it “Our Little Beach House” only better; once again, thank you for being here for us.
-Deanne and Gerry
Thank you for such a nice, beautiful room! We’ll definitely be back!
- Anna - Kent, Washington
Such an amazing place, to get away. We love it here! Peaceful, fun and friendly… Thank you!
-Alli & Brandon Lewandowski
Perfect Stay @ little piece of heaven! Very quiet this weekend. Enjoyed the beach and fire pit! Loved the comfortable bed. Thank you!
- Ashley & Brian - Snohomish, Washington
Thank you for providing such a wonderful place for our visit – Everything was so nice. When we come back we will definitely know where to stay!
-Maggie & Julie - Salt Lake City, Utah
We had a splendid time walking along the beach and the relaxing in our cozy room with the stove. We enjoyed the movie borrowing as well. We wish we could stay longer and ride the bikes. Very adorable town and Inn. We will return!
- Matt & Jenny - Lenexa, Kansas
Thank you very much! We had such a great time here and loved this cozy room and the wonderful beach. We couldn’t have chosen a better place to stay
- Susanne - Berlin, Germany
This was our second stay here and plan on coming back for years to come. Pet accommodations were over and above. Human accommodations are also great. We will be back years to come, and tell people about here all of the time.
- Josh, Jacqui & Winston (3 yr. old Corgi) - Puyallup, Washington
My husband and I spent our honeymoon here. We loved this adorable Inn. The staff was so kind and very helpful with restaurant recommendations. Firehouse Grill is a must for breakfast! I loved how clean and updated this room is and will recommend this Inn to family and friends. Thanks!
- The McKinney’s
Thank you again for another wonderful visit @ Gearhart Ocean Inn. Thank you for the birthday card – very nice. I will continue to visit as long as possible.
- Dick Nelsen - Tacoma, Washington
Thank you! As our second time staying here, we enjoyed it just as much or more than the 1st time. You guys are so easy to talk to and take such good care of us! Hopefully, we will be back soon. Thanks again!
- Jonathan & Grace - Oregon City, Oregon
Get 10% Off Your Stay
2-night Mid-Week Special between October through December.
Enter the promo code WEEKDAY to receive 10% off your total stay!