Our King Studios feature gas Franklin stoves, kitchenettes, and well-appointed private bathrooms. Many of our King Studios are Dog-Friendly. If you bring your four-legged canine companion to our hotel on the Oregon coast, we offer a Welcome Basket complete with a dog blanket, treats, food bowl, and “poo bags.”
For those guests who prefer a pet free room, great news! We offer King Studios that are totally pet free.
- Each studio has a King bed, armoire with a flat screen TV, DVD player & stereo
- Gas Franklin Stove
- Upholstered lounge chair and café table with chairs
- Soft, White Terry Cloth Robes
- Beach Towels (For Both People and Pups!)
- Sleeps 2 guests
- Pet Friendly & Pet Free rooms available
- Rain Shower Heads
- Beach Pebble Shower Floors
- Pedestal Sinks
- Hair Dryers
- Magnifying Makeup Mirrors
- Italian Carrara marble, rain head shower, pedestal sink
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary Herbal Teas & Gourmet Coffee
- Drinking Glasses, Wine Glasses, & Coffee Mugs
- Dishware & Utensils for Two
What a wonderful and charming room! We love the Gearhart Ocean Inn for their superb hospitality and a quiet retreat. The off-season is our favorite.
- Anish - Milwaukie, Oregon
Had a lovely stay Dec 6-8, with amazing weather! Bright sunshine, cloudless skies, 60+ temperatures…. In December! We walked and rode bikes, and sunbathed in the Garden. Thanks!
- Mark & Julie Rediske - Silverton, Oregon
We call it “Our Little Beach House” only better; once again, thank you for being here for us.
-Deanne and Gerry
Thank you for such a nice, beautiful room! We’ll definitely be back!
- Anna - Kent, Washington
Such an amazing place, to get away. We love it here! Peaceful, fun and friendly… Thank you!
-Alli & Brandon Lewandowski
Perfect Stay @ little piece of heaven! Very quiet this weekend. Enjoyed the beach and fire pit! Loved the comfortable bed. Thank you!
- Ashley & Brian - Snohomish, Washington
Thank you for providing such a wonderful place for our visit – Everything was so nice. When we come back we will definitely know where to stay!
-Maggie & Julie - Salt Lake City, Utah
We had a splendid time walking along the beach and the relaxing in our cozy room with the stove. We enjoyed the movie borrowing as well. We wish we could stay longer and ride the bikes. Very adorable town and Inn. We will return!
- Matt & Jenny - Lenexa, Kansas
Thank you very much! We had such a great time here and loved this cozy room and the wonderful beach. We couldn’t have chosen a better place to stay
- Susanne - Berlin, Germany
This was our second stay here and plan on coming back for years to come. Pet accommodations were over and above. Human accommodations are also great. We will be back years to come, and tell people about here all of the time.
- Josh, Jacqui & Winston (3 yr. old Corgi) - Puyallup, Washington
My husband and I spent our honeymoon here. We loved this adorable Inn. The staff was so kind and very helpful with restaurant recommendations. Firehouse Grill is a must for breakfast! I loved how clean and updated this room is and will recommend this Inn to family and friends. Thanks!
- The McKinney’s
Thank you again for another wonderful visit @ Gearhart Ocean Inn. Thank you for the birthday card – very nice. I will continue to visit as long as possible.
- Dick Nelsen - Tacoma, Washington
Thank you! As our second time staying here, we enjoyed it just as much or more than the 1st time. You guys are so easy to talk to and take such good care of us! Hopefully, we will be back soon. Thanks again!
- Jonathan & Grace - Oregon City, Oregon
Get 15% Off Your Stay
3-night Mid-Week Special between October through May.
Enter the promo code WEEKDAY to receive 15% off your total stay!